For aviation security reasons and for your personal safety as well as that of your fellow passengers, dangerous goods such as those listed below are not allowed to be carried in the passenger's baggage (both checked and carry-on);
- E-Mosquito/electronic mosquito racquet.
- Electric stunning device.
- Explosives and flammable or non-inflammable gases such as aerosol paints, butane gas or lighter refills.
- Refrigerated gas such as filled aqualung cylinders and liquid nitrogen.
- Flammable liquids such as paints, thinners or solvents.
- Flammable items such as strike-anywhere matches and cigar lighters.
- Organic peroxides such as resins, fertilizers.
- Toxic chemicals or poisons such as arsenic, cyanide, insecticides and weed killers.
- Radioactive materials such as radium.
- Biological products or infectious substances.
- Corrosive materials such as acid, alkali, mercury or thermometers.
- Lithium batteries of over 160 watt hours.