Bangkok Airways announce new system migration During 13 - 14 July 2019
Dear Valued Passenger,
Bangkok Airways will officially undergo system migration of new Passenger Services System including Reservation & Ticketing and Departure Control System on 13th July 2019 at 19.00 hrs (BKK local time).
Before and during transition period, certain services will be unavailable as follow:
- Only Credit Card option will be available starting 11th July at 17.00 hrs until 13th July approximately 19.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Service will be unavailable from 11th July at 22.00 hrs until 15th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Reservation and modification services will be unavailable from 11th July onward; a new update shall be required upon resuming its service
- Termination of Re-Payment service from 11th July onward
Reservation through Website and Call Center
- Service will be unavailable from 13th July at 19.00 hrs until 14th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK Local Time)
Passengers traveling during the transition period, 12-16 July, are encouraged to arrive early for check-in formalities at the airport.Bangkok Airways’ Reservation Center will be available for any inquiries during the period, contact details are as follow;
Reservation Center: 1771 (+66 2 270 6699)
Facebook Official Page: FlyBangkokAir
The airline apologize for any inconvenience caused.