Lounge Service : Singapore Airport
Credit of photos from Dnata Singapore Pte Ltd.
Services Hour : 03:30 – 02:30
Location : Dnata Lounge, Level 3 in the Transit Area of Terminal 1.
Other Facilities :
- Premium buffet menu designed by Executive Chef at dnata Singapore featuring local dishes such as laksa, satay and chicken rice, as well as regional and international cuisine.
- Open beverage bar with selection of soft drinks, juices, wines and spirits.
- Dedicated dining area.
- Collaboration with Hudson's Coffee from Melbourne, offering café-grade coffee machines, superior coffee beans, and baristas in the lounge during the morning hours.
- Individual and couples sofa seating for improved comfort and privacy.
- Each seat is equipped with a personal universal power outlet and USB charging points for mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
- Fully equipped work zones.
- A 'silent' no announcement policy to maintain a quiet environment.
- Toilets and showers with a dedicated facility for customers with reduced mobility.
Lounge access eligibility :
- Eligible for Bangkok Airways Passengers on Blue Ribbon Club class,Flyer Bonus Premier Member.
- Lounge is operate and service by PG's GHA company named DNATA Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Lounge is service for all airlines who handle by DNATA (mix usage).
You are not entitled to bring any guests.