Online Check-in and Kiosk Check-in. Save Time, Easy and Simple. Avoid queues at the airport.
• Online Check-in (Website and Mobile Device)
You can check-in online before arriving at the airport. Online Check-in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour before departure.
• Kiosk Check-in
Kiosk Check-in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour before departure.
All flights departing from Bangkok (Suvanabhumi) and Samui airports are eligible for Kiosk Check-in.
• Passengers Eligible for Online Check-in and Kiosk Check-in
All passengers holding e-ticket with a confirmed reservation.
Exceptions are passengers who:
- Passengers requiring Medical / Special Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers traveling in a group of more than 9 persons in same reservation
- Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment
Your baggage must not contain any prohibited item.
• Important note
- Passengers on international flights who have completed Online Check-in or Kiosk Check-in are required to present themselves at Self Service Check-in Counter at least 90 minutes before departure to verify travel documents and drop off any check-in baggage.
- Passengers on domestic flights with check-in baggage, please arrive at the airport at least 60 minutes before departure and visit Bag Drop Counter.
- Passengers on domestic flights without check-in baggage can directly proceed to the boarding gate with their boarding pass from Online check-in or Kiosk check-in.
- Passengers must arrive at the boarding gate at least 50 minutes before departure for international flights, and 40 minutes before departure for domestic flights.
- Gate will be closed 15 minutes before departure.
- Please have your boarding pass from Online check-in or Kiosk check-in, and any necessary documents ready.
• Online Check-in and Kiosk check-in Processes