Online Check-in, Automated Check-in and Kiosk Check-in. Save Time, Easy and Simple. Avoid queues at the airport.
• Online Check-in (Website and Mobile Device)
You can check-in online before arriving at the airport. Online Check-in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour before departure.
• Automated Check-in
If you have not done the check-in online and you have applied for the automated check-in service, you will be automatically checked-in 12 hours before the departure time, and your boarding pass will be sent to your e-mail address. Click here for more information.
• Kiosk Check-in
Kiosk Check-in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour before departure.
All flights departing from Bangkok ( Suvarnabhumi), Samui and Krabi airports are eligible for Kiosk Check-in.
• Passengers Eligible for Online Check-in, Automated Check-in and Kiosk Check-in
All passengers holding e-ticket with a confirmed reservation.
Exceptions are passengers who:
- Passengers requiring Medical / Special Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers traveling in a group of more than 9 persons in same reservation
- Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment
- Passengers holding discount fares which require relevant identification card to present upon check-in
Baggage must not contain any prohibited items or dangerous goods. To read more on Dangerous Goods policy, click here.
• Important note
- Each passenger is solely responsible for preparing travel document before travelling on domestic or international flight.
- Passengers travelling on international flights, your passport must be valid at least 6 months on departure date with valid visa (if required).
- Passengers on international flights who have completed Online Check-in, Automated Check-in or Kiosk Check-in are required to present themselves at Self Service Check-in Counter at least 90 minutes before departure to verify travel documents and drop off any check-in baggage.
- Passengers on domestic flights who have completed Online Check-in, Automated Check-in or Kiosk Check-in with check-in baggage, please arrive at the airport at least 60 minutes before departure and visit Bag Drop Counter.
- Passengers on domestic flights without check-in baggage can directly proceed to the boarding gate with their boarding pass from Online check-in, Automated Check-in or Kiosk check-in.
- Passengers must arrive at the boarding gate at least 50 minutes before departure for international flights, and 40 minutes before departure for domestic flights.
- Gate will be closed 15 minutes before departure.
- Please have your boarding pass from Online check-in, Automated Check-in or Kiosk check-in, and any necessary documents ready.
• Online Check-in and Kiosk check-in Processes