Bangkok Airways temporarily suspends all domestic flights between 7-30 April 2020.
Passengers can request for a full refund via www.bangkokair.com/refund or contact our ticketing offices or call Bangkok Airways’s Call Center on 1771 or Tel. +662 270 6699.
For passengers who purchased their tickets via travel agency, please contact their travel agency directly.
Bangkok Airways announce new system migration During 13 - 14 July 2019
Dear Valued Passenger,
Bangkok Airways will officially undergo system migration of new Passenger Services System including Reservation & Ticketing and Departure Control System on 13th July 2019 at 19.00 hrs (BKK local time).
Before and during transition period, certain services will be unavailable as follow:
- Only Credit Card option will be available starting 11th July at 17.00 hrs until 13th July approximately 19.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Service will be unavailable from 11th July at 22.00 hrs until 15th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Reservation and modification services will be unavailable from 11th July onward; a new update shall be required upon resuming its service
- Termination of Re-Payment service from 11th July onward
Reservation through Website and Call Center
- Service will be unavailable from 13th July at 19.00 hrs until 14th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK Local Time)
Passengers traveling during the transition period, 12-16 July, are encouraged to arrive early for check-in formalities at the airport.Bangkok Airways’ Reservation Center will be available for any inquiries during the period, contact details are as follow;
Reservation Center: 1771 (+66 2 270 6699)
Facebook Official Page: FlyBangkokAir
The airline apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Search for details relating to our operating flight with the flight number
Announcement for passengers traveling to Hat Yai International Airport
During July – September 2018, a large number of religious Thai Muslims will be traveling to perform Hajj in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. All passengers kindly be informed to arrive at the airport early during such heavy traffic.