bangkokair.com is using "COOKIES" to enhance user experience. If you close this box or continue browsing, it is assumed that you agree with this. For more information about the cookies we use or to find out how you can disable cookies, click here.
Bangkok Airways announce new system migration During 13 - 14 July 2019
Dear Valued Passenger,
Bangkok Airways will officially undergo system migration of new Passenger Services System including Reservation & Ticketing and Departure Control System on 13th July 2019 at 19.00 hrs (BKK local time).
Before and during transition period, certain services will be unavailable as follow:
- Only Credit Card option will be available starting 11th July at 17.00 hrs until 13th July approximately 19.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Service will be unavailable from 11th July at 22.00 hrs until 15th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK local time)
- Reservation and modification services will be unavailable from 11th July onward; a new update shall be required upon resuming its service
- Termination of Re-Payment service from 11th July onward
Reservation through Website and Call Center
- Service will be unavailable from 13th July at 19.00 hrs until 14th July approximately at 06.00 hrs. (BKK Local Time)
Passengers traveling during the transition period, 12-16 July, are encouraged to arrive early for check-in formalities at the airport.Bangkok Airways’ Reservation Center will be available for any inquiries during the period, contact details are as follow;
Reservation Center: 1771 (+66 2 270 6699)
Facebook Official Page: FlyBangkokAir
The airline apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Bangkok Airways announce successful migration
Dear Valued Passenger,
Bangkok Airways is pleased to inform you that the transition to our new system has been successful on 14th July 2019 at 06.00 hrs.
With the system processors back online, passengers can proceed with ticket reservation and/or modification through our Call Center.
For ticket reservation and/or modification through our website will resume the service at 12.00 hrs.
Credit Card, Debit Card and PayPal are the payment options that will be available after the transition, other alternative method of payment will gradually resume its service in the following week - Counter Service, Installment Payment, etc.
Once again, we do apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused during transition period and thank you for your kind understanding.