Bangkok Airways introduces “Premier Class” service on the following routes
- Bangkok – Phnom Penh v.v on flights PG931, PG932, PG933, PG934, PG935, PG936, PG937 and PG938
- Bangkok – Yangon v.v on flights PG701, PG702, PG703, PG704, PG707 and PG708
- Bangkok – Vientiane v.v on flight PG943 and PG944
- Samui – Kuala Lumpur v.v on flights PG951, PG952, PG953 and PG954
- Samui – Singapore v.v on flights PG963 and PG964
For more information, please contact Bangkok Airways’ Call Center 1771, 02-270-6699 or email email@example.com
Premier class seats offer single aisle configuration with 2 seats on each side from row 1 - 3 leaving middle seat empty to provide more convenient space for passengers as center armrest and table. Premier class provides seat pitch of 31 inches and 19.83 inches wide.
Passengers will enjoy selected in-flight menu and will be entitled to privileges including a separate Blue Ribbon check-in counter, 30kg baggage allowance, priority baggage claim and up to 40 points to be accrued on Flyer Bonus Program.
To make reservation on Premier Class via online booking for flights between Bangkok – Phnom Penh v.v or Samui – Kuala Lumpur v.v , please select an airfare from the column “Business Blue Saver” or “Business Blue Ribbon”.