Your satisfaction is our priority. Nonetheless, when our service cannot be delivered as wished due to any irregularity, we always do our best to serve you.
If you encounter any luggage mishandled such as delay delivery, lost, damaged and pilferage, please contact the local Bangkok Airways Baggage Service desk or the Local Bangkok Airways representative BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE AIRPORT to file the claim. You will receive a written confirmation with a reference number. Please always retain this document for further action until the case is settled. If you are unable to make any report before leaving, please refer to Notice of Claims link below.
If your baggage is missing?
- Report us without delay as Notice of Claims link.
- Trace the movement, with the reference number you obtain from the report, you can track the progress of your report through our MISHANDLED BAGGAGE link or contact us at the mentioned number in the report.
- Normally most of the baggage can be restored within timely manner, however, if your baggage is still missing after 5 days, please fill Baggage Claims Questionnaire. The form can be downloaded by click here It is important that you complete the form with your baggage reference and all details of your missing baggage, its contents, and forward it to email@example.com We will initiate a secondary search without delay. If your baggage has not been restored within 21 days after we received your report, we will begin a claim process immediately.
If your baggage is damaged?
- Report us without delay as per terms and conditions stated above.
- Our team will compensate you under our Conditions of Carriage.