The pet will be housed in an aircraft hold (AVIH) beneath the passenger cabin in a safe and temperature-controlled environment. Please note that;
- Dogs and cats are the only types of pets accepted.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance prior to your departure date by contacting our call center.
- The pets must be at least 8 weeks old; the airline regrets to inform you that pets that are pregnant, injured, ill or with strong odours will not be accepted.
- The owners are responsible for providing a cage or an appropriate container for their pet(s), with a limit of 1 animal per cage.
- The owners must accept all risks associated with air travel such as injury,sickness or death of their pets during the journey.
- For international travel, the owners are responsible for obtaining the appropriate entry permits, including other documents required by the country of destination or transit for their pets.
- For international travel, the owners are required to have a valid health certificate, proof of current rabies vaccination and export license.
- We regret to inform you that we cannot accept AVIH for flights to the Maldives.
- Some aircraftdo not have the appropriate facilities for AVIH service. Please contact one of our offices or our call centre for more details.
- If accepted, the weight shall not be included in your free baggage allowance and normal excess baggage charge will apply.For domestic flights, THB 80/kg/Sector and for international flights the rate will be subject to a zonal fare.
There will be no AVIH uplifting service as cargo or with passenger on Chiang Rai routes due to the operational reasons.
|Aircraft Type||Limit Number||Dimension||Total weight|
|AT72||2||80 x 45 x 65||20 KG|
|A319||2||100 x 60 x 75||60 KG|
|A320||2||100 x 60 x 75||60 KG|