The pet will be housed in an aircraft hold (AVIH) beneath the passenger cabin in a safe and temperature-controlled environment. Please note that;
- Dogs and cats are the only types of pets accepted.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance prior to your departure date by contacting our call center or ticketing office.
- Acceptance :
Domestic - All flights to Chiang Mai, Phuket , Samui and all flights operated with AT72, Pet must be at least 8 weeks old.
International - All routes except the Maldives (Allow cats only). Apply Bangkok Airways acceptance procedure with local customs requirements of port of origin/transfer/transit/destination, animal age and health requirement.
- Thailand : Pet must be at least 4 months old.
- Other Countries : Apply local customs regulations
- The airline regrets to inform you that pets that are pregnant, injured, ill or with strong odour will not be accepted.
- The owners are responsible for providing a cage or an appropriate container for their pet(s), with a limit of 1 animal per cage.
- The owners must accept all risks associated with air travel such as injury, sickness or death of their pets during the journey.
- For international travel, the owners are responsible for obtaining the appropriate entry permits, including other documents required by the country of destination or transit for their pets.
- For international travel, the owners are required to have a valid health certificate, proof of current rabies vaccination and export license.
- AVIH for International transfer to Domestic is not acceptable.
- If accepted, the weight shall not be included in your free baggage allowance and normal excess baggage charge will apply. For domestic flights, THB 90/kg/Sector and for international flights the rate will be subject to a zonal fare.
|Aircraft Type||Limitation of Container||Dimension||Total weight
|AT72||2||80 x 45 x 65||20 KG|
|A319||2||100 x 60 x 75||60 KG|
|A320||3||100 x 60 x 75||60 KG|