Ground Operations Operations Department
Location : Samui
- Supervising the loading of the aircraft in accordance with the Loading Instruction / Report (LIR).
- Ensure aircraft service procedure is performing in accordance with Aircraft Service Arrangement (ASA).
- Check of load & Trim Sheet against the LIR and other documents.
- Ensure lashing/load spreading is correct.
- Check condition of Dangerous Goods (DG) and other special load stowed and segregated correctly.
- Total traffic load not exceeding allowed traffic load.
- Follow all other procedures agreed on between station and BKKCLC in flight handling procedure document.
- Perform Last Minutes Change when applicable.
- Provide Actual Passenger, Actual Fuel Report, Dead load report to BKKCLC in correspond timeline stated in flight handling procedure.
- Coordinate with Ground Service Agent and report to BKKCLC if some irregularity which related/effect to aircraft weight & balance.
- Male / Female
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- TOEIC score 550 (within 2 year)
- Excellent command of English
- Able to operate PC
Interested applicant, please submit your updated resume, a recent photo and a copy of transcript to http://jobs.bangkokair.com