FlyerBonus is the frequent flyer program of Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited. Members can accrue membership points that lead to awards and exclusive benefits.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to modify the FlyerBonus structure, policies, rules, regulations, benefits, procedures, all other Terms and Conditions ("Program Rules") in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice, even though change may affect the value of the points or awards already issued. Bangkok Airways has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
- Bangkok Airways may change or terminate Program partners, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase points requirements for any award, modify the privileges and/or benefits, add unlimited number of blackout dates or limit the number of seats available to any or all destinations.
Any adjustments to the terms and conditions of the FlyerBonus Program will become binding for all members upon public announcement.
- Participation in FlyerBonus Program is subject to FlyerBonus Program Rules. Each member is responsible for reading FlyerBonus’s terms and conditions, newsletters, and account statements in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
- Members explicitly grant Bangkok Airways the authority to use the membership data for marketing and communication purposes upon program enrollment.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to terminate the FlyerBonus Program at any time.
- To ensure you are credited with FlyerBonus points, members must state their membership numbers every time you book your flight through our reservation center, website or travel agent. FlyerBonus members should also present their membership card when checking-in for a Bangkok Airways flight and our association of partners.
- Award redemption and award booking must be completed online at least 5 days before the date of travel. Open dated tickets are not permitted.